Paneer Biryani-Paneer Makhni Biryani Easy Recipe-मक्खनी पनीर बिरयानी आसान रेसिपी
Paneer Biryani-Paneer Makhni Biryani Easy Recipe-मक्खनी पनीर बिरयानी आसान रेसिपी- May be a great dish, if you’ve got a celebration reception , then this dish is ideal for such an event .Frying pieces of paneer are poured into it and therefore the rice is cooked in dum style with the simplest spices applied in layers.
This delicious biryani is certain to be liked by your friends and family. Ingredients for creating paneer makhani biryani: Rice during this biryani is formed by adding cheese and a few spices. the way to serve paneer makhani biryani. otherwise you can eat it with plain yogurt.
Paneer Biryani-Paneer Makhni Biryani Easy Recipe
For How Many People: 4
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour 01 Seconds
Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes 01 Seconds
Ingredients of Makhani Paneer Biryani
250 grams Paneer (diced)
3 tablespoons Ghee
2 tablespoons Whole Spices
1 large onion, finely chopped
3 tablespoons butter
2 cups tomato puree
2-3 green chilies
3-4 pieces garlic
1 tsp ginger (peeled and chopped)
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp cumin-coriander powder
1 tsp tandoori masala
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
1 tsp sugar
1/4 cup cashew paste
1/2 cup cream
Salt to taste
(Baked) 6 cups Basmati rice
1 cup onion, roasted
1/2 cup almonds
Mint and coriander leaves
Method of creating Makhani Paneer Biryani
1. Put a bit of paneer within the butter and sprinkle light spices over it Place it on the side.
2. Then add whole spices like cinnamon, cloves, black cardamom, green cardamom, black pepper and mace within the same pan.
3. After this add onion, green chillies, ginger and garlic and fry it for 2 minutes.
4. Add tomato puree thereto and cook for ten minutes on low flame. After cooking, add cashew paste and cream.
5.Mix pot cheese additionally . keep it up a coffee flame for 6 to eight minutes.
6. Put the paneer and rice together in an oil-laden plate.
7. Put roasted onion, nuts, mint and coriander leaves over it and canopy it with foil paper on a coffee flame for 25 minutes. Serve.
While making Makkani Paneer Biryani, you’ll also add your favorite vegetables thereto .